terms & conditions
(The boring but important part)
Y O G A I S F O R E V E R Y O N E
However, when online, it is up to the individual to assess whether they are ready for the class that they have chosen. Please, if you suffer from specific injuries or disease it is best to consult your own physician first. Similarly if you are pregnant, follow the recommended practice only.
The techniques and suggestions presented in the classes are not intended to substitute for proper medical advice. Consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program.
I hope you have fun joining the classes, I hope you also honour your body.
U S A G E P O L I C Y
- This site is owned and operated by Angelica Vasquez Yoga (Angela Vasquez).
- These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Angelica Vasquez on the website.
- All online classes are for your educations and enjoyment only. By joining the online classes you are participating at your own risk.
- You can always stop to take long breaths and rest in child's pose.
If you feel unwell in any way or if you experience any discomfort during the session, please stop immediately and consult your physician as soon as possible. Please take responsibility for yourself and your current abilities during your practice. Each day is different and even if you were able to perform a movement, that is not indicator that the same movement is possible today. Please move within your comfortable limits and if you are in doubt whatsoever, please seek medical advice.
- Angelica is not a medical practitioner and does not seek to offer medical advice. Please consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. This is particularly important if you have any limiting condition, are pregnant, or have any existing medical conditions. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website, or attendance in AngelicaVasquez.Yoga’s online classes.
- Please don not attempt any of the postures indicated during online classes for the first time without suitable experience or supervision. It is highly recommended that even the most experienced yogis regularly see a teacher in person to supervise their practice and alignment. Participants take full responsibility for their own safety.
L I A B I L I T Y
- Disclaimer of Liability:
AngelicaVasquez.Yoga is not liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. AngelicaVasquez.Yoga is not liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or intentional.
- Governing Law:
P R I V A C Y & S E C U R I T Y
Your privacy is important to AngelicaVaquez.Yoga and we want you to know what we do with your data when you use our site or communicate with us.
AngelicaVasquez.Yoga will not share any of your personal information with third parties and would never knowingly compromise its safety.
AngelicaVasquez.Yoga respects your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the European data protection acts.
This Privacy Statement outlines how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting the Website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. We may request any of the following: your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(i) to provide you with the services you have requested;
(ii) to contact you if required in connection with your request or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
(iii) to send you newsletter, event alerts, information about product releases, service notifications and to communicate with you about relevant industry information and activities. This is only pertinent if you voluntarily sign up for this service.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. All information is used solely for our own internal marketing.
Your personal data is held by AngelicaVaquez.Yoga in accordance with industry best practices. We do not store your credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code on our servers. To ensure optimal security, we use a third party (Stripe.com for all credit card billing. Stripe uses a PCI-DSS compliant SSL platform, secured by encryption and authentication. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
-Users under 18
The classes offered by AngelicaVasquez.Yoga are not intended for users under 18. Please note that we expect all younger people to be accessing the site only via their parent or guardian. When you provide information about yourself as a user of the Website, you are thus representing yourself as 18 years of age or older. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. However if we do become aware of having collected personally identifiable information from a user under 18 without consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will remove such information from our servers.
-Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or erased. Please forward any such requests in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Right of Access to Your Personal Data
To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please feel free to write to email@example.com.
-Changes to the Privacy Statement
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
-Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Questions or Comments
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org..
I N T E L L E C T U A L P R O P E R T Y
- Please don't use any Intellectual Property of AngelicaVasquez.yoga without express permission, copy any part of the Service for commercial purposes; or directly or indirectly copy, recreate, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise obtain, modify or use any source or object code, architecture, algorithms contained in any documentation associated with it.
- No recording of the video will be made, without express permission
C A N C E L L A T I O N S & R E F U N D S
- Please if you have to cancel I would be grateful you do it with enough time to allow other possible students to join. The classes are not refundable but you can re-book again for a different date. Please contact email@example.com to rearrange a new date in the event you can't attend the class.
- Please sign into the class 5 mint prior to the class start time to not disturb the flow of the class.
Last updated: 21 Oct 2020